Friday, January 22, 2010

In the Beginning...

Well, as you can see, I've decided to give this blogging thingamajig a try. I've made it through two weeks of school already, and I'm enjoying all my projects.

Not too much to talk about as of yet, so I'll leave you all with a picture.

Our first assignment in Computer Illustration is to design a character from either The Wizard of Oz, Robin Hood, or Alice in Wonderland. Obviously I just The Wizard of Oz, focusing on Toto. I made a quick sculpture of Toto and Dorothy's legs, then baked both. The road is just unbaked sculpey. (Which worked out better than I thought, since it's unbaked it still has a little bit of shine to it.) Took all the pieces outside and took pictures, getting mud all over my jeans. And there you have it! Will post in progress shots at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment