Sunday, February 14, 2010

Super Sweet!

Happy Valentine's day lovelies! I have a very picture heavy post for you all. My It's a Boy card is completely finished, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Here are a few pictures of it...

The front

Inside

And here it is standing up (with something living room stuff in the background...)
So there you have it! I think the next card I'm going to try is a birthday card for a young girl. In the meantime, however, I've been sculpting some other things as well. I won't say what for yet, but here are some pictures. This is my first try using colored sculpey instead of regular super sculpey. I'm actually pretty pleased with the results.

We've got a mischievous looking cat, some potted plants, and a pot of flowers that's been knocked over. Hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment